Yasmine's Blog

Week 3: Top 5 Apps

on March 28, 2014

Is your apple device getting boring? Are your apps struggling to hold your attention? Not to worry! I have put together the five best apps off all time! You are one step away from never being bored again!

1) Snapchat- Never has an app pushed you to embarrass yourself more. Snapchat allows you to text through pictures you take. I like Snapchat because people send so many funny, random pictures. Whether your someplace cool, or just bored at home: Snapchat is an easy way to tell your friends just that.

2) Vine- Who knew someone could provide you with so much entertainment in just seven seconds? Vine is a social media app where you post seven second loop videos. My favorite part about vine however is watching all the hilarious videos that other people post. Get creative and see what you can do in seven seconds!

3) Netflix- BEWARE: ADDICTION FOLLOWS
Watching your favorite shows and becoming addicted to new ones has never been easier. Which can be a bad thing… But let’s not worry about that. Netflix is always there. Movie night and you can’t find anything to watch? Netflix. Want to start a series, but it’s been out for a while? Netflix.

4) Candy Crush- It may seem boring in the first couple of levels, but Candy Crush is the only game that has held my attention for this long. Candy Crush is kind of like “Bejeweled,” with a twist. Want to know what I mean, download it and see for yourself – you won’t regret it! My main goal: find out what happens when the end of the game board is reached.

5) Wanelo- Shoppers beware: Wanelo is an app where you can browse all kinds of products in just one place. Depending on who you follow you will be showed items that are just your taste. When you find something you like the app can send you to the website, or you can save it to collection. I love Wanelo because there are so many unique finds.

With these five extraordinary apps you will always have something to do. Whether you’re sending embarrassing photos, creating loop videos, watching shows and movies, crushing candy, or finding items just for you: I ensure you will never be that you will never be bored again!